Great Oaks is required by federal law to disclose certain information to our prospective and enrolled students:
- Available Financial Assistance
- Campus Security Report – Clery Act
- Completion/Graduation Rates
- Drug/Alcohol Abuse Prevention
- Family Education Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA)
- How to Obtain Additional Information**
- Institutional Information
- Job Placement Information
- Retention Rate
All of the above information and more is found in our student catalog which is made available to all prospective and current students.
Catalogs are also available in hard copy upon request. To obtain a copy please contact the Financial Aid Office at 513.612.5896. Also, an Adult Education Student Catalog is kept in each classroom for current students to review.
**If you are need additional assistance in obtaining information please contact:
Adult Director: 513.612.5793
Career Planning Specialist: 513.612.5790
Program Supervisor: Scarlet Campus 513.612.5897, Diamond Campus 513.612.7019, Live/Laurel Campus 513.612.4916