Testing and Assessment Center
The Testing and Assessment Center serves potential students and business and industry and also offers computer-based testing for a variety of test sponsors.
For Incoming Adult Students:
All potential students in full-time programs are required to take an entrance assessment. Students in part-time programs may also be required to take other assessments. These tests are designed to help students prepare to succeed in their program.
All students entering full-time programs, as well as EMT, Firefighter II (FF I & II), Phlebotomy, State Tested Nurse Assistant (STNA), and Patient Care Assistant (PCA), students are required to take the WorkKeys Assessments (Applied Mathematics, Locating Information, Reading for Information), offered at the Scarlet Oaks campus. Schedule test appointment at Scarlet Oaks (513.771.8925). The testing fee ($50) is due when the appointment is scheduled.
- For WorkKeys® test information, visit the ACT website.
- Register for ACT’s free WorkKeys online test prep materials.
- For free WorkKeys® practice tests visit the OhioMeansJobs website.
For Business and Industry:
Services for business and industry include assessments for selection, promotion, and training. Assessment instruments are delivered via paper/pencil, hands-on performance work samples and computerized testing. The Testing and Assessment Center staff is experienced in working closely with each business to identify the assessment test(s) that measure the aptitudes and expertise needed for success in Great Oaks adult programs and in workplace settings.
Administer Computer-Based Tests for:
- PearsonVue; Certification and licensure exams
- Certiport; Microsoft exams (Microsoft Office Specialist, Microsoft Technology Associate), Adobe exams, AutoDesk exams, QuickBooks exams
- College Board; CLEP exams
Please call/e-mail for information: 513.612.5861 or email@example.com