- Program Campus Location
Laurel Oaks Career Campus
300 Oak Drive
Wilmington, Ohio 45177
- Related Information
Enrollment process for Great Oaks partner programs:
Please note for Aviation Maintenance – Powerplant Technician enrollment is through Southern State, classes are held at our Laurel Oaks Career Campus.
See “Ready to Enroll?” on this page.
Training for Hot Jobs with Great Oaks Partners
As an aviation technician, it’s your job to make sure every flight is safe and successful. Are airplanes your passion? Are you accurate and mechanically-inclined? If so, this may be the career path for you.
Gain the skills, knowledge, and practical experience required to enter this lucrative profession that is in high demand. Qualify for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) exams. Acquire the airframe and powerplant licenses required to repair high-tech aircraft. Those successfully completing this program and completing required college classes will earn an associate degree from Southern State Community College, our partner in aviation technology. This is an FAA approved program.
Employment opportunities: FAA certified repair station, aviation maintenance technician, aircraft/aerospace manufacturing, air freight/airline company, sales and service technician, general, corporate and fixed-base aircraft operators
For job outlook and wages for Aviation Maintenance – Powerplant Technician visit www.onetonline.org.
Ready to Enroll?
- Click here to visit Southern State’s website for more information or to enroll.
- Contact Amy McClellen, Coordinator of Academic Partnerships at Southern State Community College firstname.lastname@example.org or 937.393.3431 (ext. 2785), toll free 800.628.7722 (ext. 2785). Click here to see program locations and days Amy is available on campus!
- Contact Amy McClellen, Coordinator of Academic Partnerships at Southern State Community College email@example.com or 937.393.3431 (ext. 2785), toll free 800.628.7722 (ext. 2785).
- Contact Dave Angus, Aviation Maintenance Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.752.5480.
- Contact Jonathan Tomlin, Instructor email@example.com.