- Program Length
900 hours, 45 weeks
Monday-Thursday, 4:30 pm to 10:30 pm
- Program Dates
Start Date: August, 2018
End Date: June, 2019
- Program Campus Location
- Scarlet Oaks Career Campus303 Scarlet Oaks Drive
Cincinnati, Ohio 45241
(Formerly 3254 East Kemper Road)
- Tuition Information
Direct Cost: The cost of the program
Total*: $10,800 (Subject to change)
- Other Costs
Indirect Costs: These are not costs to attend Great Oaks, but an estimate of living expenses you may have while attending school. They are shown for federal financial aid purposes, and include child care, housing, transportations, etc.Dependent Student: $8069
Independent Student: $14052
- Related Information
Accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education
Gain Skills in all Aspects of Auto Collision
Do you appreciate the look of a beautiful car? Do you have the desire to transform damaged or neglected vehicles back to their original glory? With your mechanical skills and training from Great Oaks, you can become a craftsman.
Take a 360° tour of Great Oaks labs! Click here.
Gain skills in structural and nonstructural analysis and damage repair, metal, and plastics finishing, painting and refinishing, unibody repair, and detailing. Prepare to work in dealerships and independent automotive centers in this high demand career field. Courses use current I-CAR® curriculum. Students are eligible to earn ASE® testing certifications. Accredited by NATEF (National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation) and COE (the Council on Occupational Education).
For job outlook and wages for Auto Collision visit www.onetonline.org.
College Credit Options:
- Earn college credit; details at https://transfercredit.ohio.gov.
- Attend an information session.
- High school diploma or HSE (High School Equivalency)
- Achieve a WorkKeys® assessment level of (4) or higher in all three sections: Reading for Information, Applied Mathematics, and Locating Information.
Ready to Enroll?
- Attend an information session at Scarlet Oaks (a requirement for full-time programs). You will receive information about enrollment, take a tour, discuss the required placement test, and receive general financial aid information. Click here for dates and to register.
- For WorkKeys test information, visit the ACT® website.
- Register for ACT’s free WorkKeys online test prep materials.
- For free WorkKeys practice tests visit the OhioMeansJobs® website.
- For financial aid information click here.
- Call hotline 513-771-8881.
- Contact Marty Lopinto, Career Planning Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org or 513.612.5790.
- Contact Brian Marimon, Instructor email@example.com or 513.612.5773.