- Program Length
900 hours, 45 weeks
Monday-Thursday, 4:30 pm to 10:30 pm
- Program Dates
Start Date: August, 2018
End Date: June, 2019
- Program Campus Location
Scarlet Oaks Career Campus
303 Scarlet Oaks Drive
Cincinnati, Ohio 45241
(Formerly 3254 East Kemper Road)
- Tuition Information
Direct Cost: The cost of the program
Total*: $10,170 (Subject to change)
- Other Costs
Indirect Costs: These are not costs to attend Great Oaks, but an estimate of living expenses you may have while attending school. They are shown for federal financial aid purposes, and include child care, housing, transportations, etc.
Dependent Student: $8069
Independent Student: $14052
- Related Information
Accredited by the Council on Occupational Education
Gain Skills to Diagnose, Troubleshoot, and Repair Automobiles
Do you enjoy a smooth-running vehicle? Learn the skills to diagnose, repair, and maintain cars and trucks using the most up-to-date tools and equipment, and prepare for a career in the automotive industry.
Learn to diagnose and repair in the automotive industry. Gain knowledge of brakes, engine performance, electrical, and suspension. Students are eligible to earn ASE® certifications.
For job outlook and wages for Automotive Service Technology visit www.onetonline.org.
Rated a top ten Ohio school by mechanics-schools.com! Click here for more information.
College Credit Options:
- Earn college credit; details at https://transfercredit.ohio.gov.
- Attend an information session.
- High school diploma or GED®
- Achieve a WorkKeys® assessment level of (4) or higher.
- Attend an information session at Scarlet Oaks (a requirement for Full-Time Programs). You will receive information about enrollment, take a tour, discuss the required placement test, and receive general financial aid information. Click here for dates.
- For WorkKeys test information, visit the ACT® website.
- Register for ACT’s free WorkKeys online test prep materials.
- For free WorkKeys practice tests visit the OhioMeansJobs® website.
- Call hotline 513.771.8881.
- Contact Marty Lopinto, Career Planning Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org or 513.612.5790.
- Contact Matthew Werning, Automotive Service Technology Instructor email@example.com or 513.612.5812.
Gainful Employment Disclosure
This program was first offered in August of 2015 and will graduate in June of 2016. Gainful employment disclosure rates will not be available until January of 2017.