- Program Length
900 hours, 45 weeks
Monday – Thursday, 4:30 pm to 10:30 pm
- Program Dates
Start Date: August, 2018
End Date: June, 2019
- Program Campus Location
Live Oaks Career Campus
5956 Buckwheat Rd
Milford, Ohio 45150
- Tuition Information
To Be Determined
- Other Costs
To Be Determined
- Related Information
Accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education
Program starting 2018-19 school year.
Gain Skills in Precision and CNC Machining
Manufacturing in the 21st century requires advanced technical skills. If a career that combines working with your hands, programming computerized machines, and operating complex equipment appeals to you, CNC Manufacturing could be for you. Work with hand and power tools as well as more advanced lathes, milling machines, and other manufacturing equipment that you’ll see when you begin a new career.
Learn machine tool set-up and basic machining skills, basic computer numerical control (CNC) and computer-assisted drafting (CAD), plus blueprint reading and interpretation of drawings and symbols. Students are eligible to earn CPR/First Aid, OSHA, NIMS (National Institute for Metalworking Skills) and FANUC CNC certifications.
For job outlook and wages for CNC Manufacturing visit www.onetonline.org.
College Credit Options:
- Earn college credit; details at https://transfercredit.ohio.gov.
- Attend an information session.
- High school diploma or HSE (High School Equivalency)
- Achieve a WorkKeys® assessment level of (4) or higher in all 3 sections: Reading for Information, Applied Mathematics, and Locating Information.
Ready to Enroll?
- Attend an information session at Scarlet Oaks (a requirement for full-time programs). You will receive information about enrollment, take a tour, discuss the required placement test, and receive general financial aid information. Click here for dates and to register.
- For WorkKeys test information, visit the ACT® website.
- Register for ACT’s free WorkKeys online test prep materials.
- For free WorkKeys practice tests visit the OhioMeansJobs® website.
- For financial aid information click here.
- Call hotline 513-771-8881.
- Contact Marty Lopinto, Career Planning Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org or 513.612.5790.
- Contact Harrell Griffin, Campus Supervisor email@example.com or 513-612-4916.