- Program Length
900 hours, 45 weeks
Monday-Thursday, 4:30 pm to 10:30 pm
- Program Dates
Start Date: August 14, 2017
End Date: June 21, 2018
- Program Campus Location
Scarlet Oaks Career Campus
303 Scarlet Oaks Drive
Cincinnati, Ohio 45241
(Formerly 3254 East Kemper Road)
- Tuition Information
Direct Cost: The cost of the program
Total*: $10,020 (Subject to change)
NEW!! A tuition grant of up to $5,000 is available for this program to those who qualify! Click here for details.
- Other Costs
Indirect Costs: These are not costs to attend Great Oaks, but an estimate of living expenses you may have while attending school. They are shown for federal financial aid purposes, and include child care, housing, transportations, etc.
Dependent Student: $8069
Independent Student: $14052
- Related Information
Accredited by the Council on Occupational Education
Gain Hands-On Skills in Construction
See the results of your work at the end of each day, and build structures that last. Gain a broad range of construction skills that will prepare you for the worksite and give you options for future training if you choose.
Learn carpentry, electrical, and plumbing skills as you earn NCCER credentials. Master a wide range of hand tools and power tools and read blueprints and building plans. Students are eligible to earn NCCER, CPR and OSHA certifications.
College Credit Options:
- Earn college credit; details at https://transfercredit.ohio.gov.
- Attend an information session.
- High school diploma or GED®
- Achieve a WorkKeys® assessment level of (4) or higher.
Ready to Enroll?
- Attend an information session at Scarlet Oaks (a requirement for full-time programs). You will receive information about enrollment, take a tour, discuss the required placement test, and receive general financial aid information. Click here for dates.
- For WorkKeys test information, visit the ACT® website.
- To register for ACT’s free WorkKeys online test prep curriculum click here.
- For free WorkKeys practice tests visit the OhioMeansJobs® website.
- For financial aid information click here.
Gainful Employment Disclosure
This program was first offered in August of 2015 and will graduate in June of 2016. Gainful employment disclosure rates will not be available until January of 2017.