- Program Length
900 hours, 45 weeks
Monday-Thursday, 4:30 pm to 10:30 pm
- Program Dates
Start Date: August 15, 2018
End Date: June 26, 2019
- Program Campus Location
Scarlet Oaks Career Campus
303 Scarlet Oaks Drive
Cincinnati, Ohio 45241
(Formerly 3254 East Kemper Road)
- Tuition Information
Direct Cost: The cost of the program
Total*: $10,150 (Subject to change)
NEW!! A tuition grant of up to $5,000 is available for this program to those who qualify! Click here for details.
- Other Costs
Indirect Costs: These are not costs to attend Great Oaks, but an estimate of living expenses you may have while attending school. They are shown for federal financial aid purposes, and include child care, housing, transportations, etc.
Dependent Student: $8,069
Independent Student: $14,052
- Related Information
Accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education
Gain Skills in Mechanical, Electronic and Electrical Systems
Do you see broken machines as a challenge, a problem to be solved? Consumer electronics and office and manufacturing equipment are sophisticated and complex, and require strong skills and the right touch to make them work smoothly. Learn those skills and be ready for a wide range of careers.
Learn skills to enter and advance in a rewarding, challenging, and well-paying career. Learn electrical and electronic repair and maintenance, and how to use test instrumentation such as digital voltmeters, oscilloscopes and logic probes. Learn to program PLCs and troubleshoot electrical motors and motor control circuitry. In addition, read ladder-logic diagrams and be introduced to pneumatics, hydraulics, and robotics. Students are eligible to earn the MSSC safety certification.
For job outlook and wages for Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technology visit www.onetonline.org.
College Credit Options:
- Earn college credit; details at https://transfercredit.ohio.gov.
- Attend an information session.
- High school diploma or HSE (High School Equivalency)
- Achieve a WorkKeys® assessment level of (4) or higher in all three sections: Applied Math, Workplace Documents and Graphic Literacy.
Ready to Enroll?
- Attend an Information Session at Scarlet Oaks (a requirement for Full-Time Programs). You will receive information about enrollment, take a tour, discuss the required placement test, and receive general financial aid information. Click here for dates and to register.
- For WorkKeys test information, visit the ACT® website.
- Register for ACT’s free WorkKeys online test prep materials.
- For free WorkKeys practice tests visit the OhioMeansJobs® website.
- For financial aid information click here.
- Call hotline 513.771.8881.
- Contact Marty Lopinto, Career Planning Specialist email@example.com or 513.612.5790.
- Contact Kasey Brooks, Instructor firstname.lastname@example.org or 513.612.5820.
Gainful Employment Disclosure