Enrollment for the Fire Academy class and Police Academy class is taking place NOW!
- Attend an information session.
- High school diploma or HSE
- Achieve a WorkKeys® assessment level of (4) or higher in all three sections: Applied Math, Workplace Documents and Graphic Literacy. Police and Fire Academies require a (5) in Workplace Documents. If you have a bachelor's degree or higher, you may not need to take the WorkKeys assessment.
Ready to enroll? Take the next step.
Choose a career path.
- Explore Great Oaks' full-time career program options here.
- To investigate what career might be best for you, visit https://jobseeker.ohiomeansjobs.monster.com/ExploreIt/Default.aspx.
Check out an information session.
- Attend an information session at Scarlet Oaks (a requirement for full-time programs). You will receive information about enrollment, take a tour, discuss the required placement test, and receive general financial aid information. NOTE: The information sessions are currently online only. Click here.
Complete the WorkKeys entrance assessment.
- For WorkKeys test information, visit the ACT® website.
- Register for ACT's free WorkKeys online test prep curriculum.
- For free WorkKeys practice tests visit the OhioMeansJobs® website.
Complete the financial aid process.
- For financial aid information click here.
- This should be completed 30 days before the start of the class.
Foreign Diploma Requirements:
- All foreign diplomas must be translated and evaluated. Click here for details.
- For full-time program enrollment checklist click here, 4 easy steps!