- Attend an information session.
- High school diploma or HSE
- Achieve a WorkKeys® assessment level of (4) or higher in all three sections: Applied Math, Workplace Documents and Graphic Literacy. Police and Fire Academies require a (5) in Workplace Documents.
Enrollment for all 900 hour classes (including fire) is due NO LATER than July 17, 2019
Enrollment for the Police Academy is due NO LATER than June 12, 2019
*enrollment includes the application, WorkKeys test and payment/ financial aid paperwork
Ready to Enroll?
- To investigate what career might be best for you, visit https://jobseeker.ohiomeansjobs.monster.com/ExploreIt/Default.aspx.
- Attend an information session at Scarlet Oaks (a requirement for full-time programs). You will receive information about enrollment, take a tour, discuss the required placement test, and receive general financial aid information. Click here for dates.
- For WorkKeys test information, visit the ACT® website.
- Register for ACT's free WorkKeys online test prep curriculum.
- For free WorkKeys practice tests visit the OhioMeansJobs® website.
- For financial aid information click here.
Foreign Diploma Requirements:
- All foreign diplomas must be translated and evaluated. Click here for details.
- For full-time program enrollment checklist click here, 4 easy steps!