Please check back in January for information about the 2021-2022 school year!
Enrollment for the Fire Academy class and Police Academy class is taking place NOW!
- Attend an information session
- Start the financial aid process
- Meet the required benchmarks for the WorkKeys® Test
- Finish financial aid and sign all required papers
All students must be 18 years old by the completion of the program and have a high school diploma or HSE (High School Equivalency). HSE hotline: 513.612.5806.
All Dental Assisting, Medical Office Specialist Billing/Coding, Fire Academy, and Police Academy students must complete a BCI/FBI background check before starting the class.
Foreign Diploma Requirements:
- All foreign diplomas must be translated and evaluated. Click here for details.
- For full-time program enrollment checklist click here, 4 easy steps!