- Attend an information session.
- High school diploma or HSE
- Achieve a WorkKeys® assessment level of (4) or higher in all three sections: Applied Math, Workplace Documents and Graphic Literacy. Police and Fire Academies require a (5) in Workplace Documents.
Ready to Enroll?
- To investigate what career might be best for you, visit https://jobseeker.ohiomeansjobs.monster.com/ExploreIt/Default.aspx.
- Attend an information session at Scarlet Oaks (a requirement for full-time programs). You will receive information about enrollment, take a tour, discuss the required placement test, and receive general financial aid information. Click here for dates.
- For WorkKeys test information, visit the ACT® website.
- Register for ACT's free WorkKeys online test prep curriculum.
- For free WorkKeys practice tests visit the OhioMeansJobs® website.
- For financial aid information click here.
Foreign Diploma Requirements:
- All foreign diplomas must be translated and evaluated. Click here for details.
- For full-time program enrollment checklist click here, 4 easy steps!