Full-Time Enrollment Information
Now enrolling for the 2021-2022 school year!
Enrollment Requirements for full-time programs:
- Attend an information session (online)
- Fill out an online application
- Start your financial aid process
- Successfully achieve a Level 4 on the WorkKeys® Assessments
- Submit all required documents
- All financial aid paperwork and/or payment
- Sign all required documents in the student portal
Registration for the August 2021 Fire and Emergency Medical Rescue Academy.
- Watch these informational videos
- Go over the enrollment process
- Attend an information session (online or in-person)
- Fill out an online application on the student portal
- Read through the FireAcademyPacket and Prerequisite Forms
- Start the financial aid process
- Meet the required benchmarks for the WorkKeys® Test
- Have a physical done by a physician
- Complete a BCI/FBI background check
- Finish financial aid and sign all required papers
- Schedule an interview with the Fire Academy staff
- Attend a mandatory orientation
Registration for the Police Academy requires a physical conditioning assessment.
(Sessions are held at Public Safety Services, 200 Scarlet Oaks Drive, Cincinnati, 45241)
Physical Conditioning Assessment Dates:
2/3/21 @ 4:00 pm
2/11/21 @ 4:00 pm
2/20/21 @ 12:00 pm
3/4/21 @ 4:00 pm
3/6/21 @ 1:00 pm
3/17/21 @ 4:00 pm
3/23/21 @ 4:00 pm
3/27/21 @ 1:00 pm
AWD Front Desk: 513.771.8881
For Police Academy, contact Commander Al Gille at 513.612.3607 or email@example.com.
For Fire & Emergency Medical Rescue Academy, contact Johnny Mason at 513.612.5834 -or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in a part-time program (such as Health Unit Coordinator or Phlebotomy)? You will find information sessions for these classes posted on those individual pages.