Aspire HSE Classes
Great Oaks HSE (High School Equivalency)
Great Oaks’ Aspire programs provide FREE services for individuals who need assistance acquiring the skills to be successful in post-secondary education and training, and employment. The program offers classes at several Great Oaks’ locations, and on different days and times to meet diverse needs.
- Reading, writing and basic math skills
- Adult Secondary Education/HSE Preparation-get ready for the GED®or HiSet® tests for the Ohio High School Equivalence Diploma
- Life skills, employability skills and computer literacy
- Transition services – including employment and post-secondary
- Corrections education – a partnership with a jail, detention center, community-based rehabilitation center or other similar institution
HSE Registration/Information Session Dates
Before starting HSE classes, all students MUST complete an approximately two and a half hour information and registration session at our SCARLET OAKS CAMPUS located at:
100 Scarlet Oaks Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45241 *New address as of August 2020
Tuesday, May 25, 9:00 am
Wednesday, May 26, 6:00 pm
Northstar 11020 S. Lebanon Road Loveland, OH 45140
Tuesday, May 25, 9:30 am
*Valid government-issued photo ID or passport required to enter building.*
*Seating is limited and on a first-come basis. Late arrivals will not be admitted.*
NEW Safety Protocols
Before entering our building, you must adhere to the following:
- Must wear a mask over nose and mouth
- Temperature taken before entering building
- Must maintain proper social distancing (6 ft. apart)
- No children allowed in building
Additional Campus locations for HSE classes:
See link below for Great Oaks registration dates and class schedule
- Diamond Oaks (Dent) No Classes Available At This Time
- Northstar Church (Loveland) 11020 S. Lebanon Road Loveland, OH 45140
- Trinity Lutheran Church (Mt. Healthy) No Classes Available At This Time
In order to enroll in the Aspire HSE program, participant must be at least 19 years old. Students ages 16-18 may be permitted into the Aspire HSE program if they meet Aspire/Ohio Board of Regents requirements, including providing documentation of official withdrawal from school (official school letterhead signed by superintendent or designee). Documentation of official withdrawal or a copy of the diploma must be verified prior to enrollment and must be kept on file with other required student records. Students age 16 and 17 must also obtain a parent or guardian's signature on the Release of Information Form before attending.
Call 513.612.5806 for more information.
Please open the links below for printer-friendly versions of information session dates and class schedule, and directions to our various locations.
Directions to Great Oaks Aspire HSE locations -New Scarlet Location August 2020