No Plan After High School Graduation?
Train for a Career Through Great Oaks’ Adult Programs for
High School Graduates!
- Start a career soon. You can earn professional certification in less than a year.
- Work while you’re learning. Most classes are 4:30-10:30 pm.
- Earn a year of college credit. Great Oaks 900-hour programs count as a year of college toward an Associate’s Degree in Technical Studies.
- It’s hands-on. Learn with your hands as well as your mind.
- Minimal out-of-class time. For most programs, there are few outside assignments.
- Be ready for a career! High job placement rates, and a great reputation with area employers.
- Small classes mean students count. You’ll typically work with the same 18-24 classmates and instructor for your entire time here.
- Math and English are embedded in the program. You’ll sharpen these skills as you learn your career.
- Use the equipment that you’ll use on the job. No pretending; if you’re interested in diesel repair, you’ll be working with diesel trucks.
- Financial aid is available to those who qualify. Great Oaks’ full-time programs qualify for federal financial aid.
Come and learn about programs, talk to instructors, tour labs and find out about enrollment and financial aid. Tuesday, May 1, 6:00 pm
Scarlet Oaks Career Campus
303 Scarlet Oaks Drive (Entry 3)
Cincinnati, Ohio 45241
(If mapping or using a GPS, use 3254 E. Kemper Road)
Questions? Want More Information?
Visit www.adults.greatoaks.com or call us at 513.771.8881.