- Program Length
900 hours, 45 weeks
Monday through Thursday, 4:30 pm to 10:30 pm
- Program Dates
Start Date: August 2020
End Date: June 2021
- Program Campus Location
Live Oaks Career Campus
5956 Buckwheat Rd
Milford, Ohio 45150
- Tuition Information
Total*: $10,625 (Subject to change)
- Other Costs
To Be Determined
- Related Information
Accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education
Gain Skills in Precision and CNC Machining
Manufacturing in the 21st century requires advanced technical skills. If a career that combines working with your hands, programming computerized machines, and operating complex equipment appeals to you, CNC Manufacturing could be for you. Work with hand and power tools as well as more advanced lathes, milling machines, and other manufacturing equipment that you’ll see when you begin a new career.
Learn machine tool set-up and basic machining skills, basic computer numerical control (CNC) and computer-assisted drafting (CAD), plus blueprint reading and interpretation of drawings and symbols. Students are eligible to earn CPR/First Aid, OSHA 10, FANUC CNC and NIMS (National Institute for Metalworking Skills) certifications.
For job outlook and wages for CNC Manufacturing visit www.onetonline.org.
Check back in the fall for information session dates!
Register for an information session
College Credit Options:
- Earn college credit; details at https://transfercredit.ohio.gov.
- Attend an information session.
- High school diploma or HSE (High School Equivalency) HSE Hotline 513-612-5806
- Achieve a WorkKeys® assessment level of (4) or higher in all three sections: Applied Math, Workplace Documents and Graphic Literacy.
- At least age 18 by completion of program
Ready to Enroll?
- Attend an information session at Scarlet Oaks (a requirement for full-time programs). You will receive information about enrollment, take a tour, discuss the required placement test, and receive general financial aid information. Click here for dates and to register.
- For WorkKeys test information, visit the ACT® website.
- For free WorkKeys practice tests visit the OhioMeansJobs® website.
- For financial aid information click here.
- Call hotline 513-771-8881.
- Contact Marty Lopinto, Career Planning Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org or 513.612.5790.
- Contact Mike Burck, Campus Supervisor, email@example.com or 513-612-4916.