- Program Length
900 hours, 45 weeks
Monday through Thursday, 4:30 pm to 10:30 pm
- Program Dates
Start Date: August 2020
End Date: June 2021
- Program Campus Location
Scarlet Oaks Career Campus
303 Scarlet Oaks Drive
Cincinnati, Ohio 45241
(Formerly 3254 East Kemper Road)
- Tuition Information
Direct Cost: The cost of the program
Total*: $9,235 (Subject to change)
Please note: Books, tools and supplies are a requirement of each program and are a mandatory cost of the program.
- Other Costs
Indirect Costs: These are not costs to attend Great Oaks, but an estimate of living expenses you may have while attending school. They are shown for federal financial Aid purposes, and include child care, housing, transportations, etc.
Dependent Student: $8,069
Independent Student: $14,052
- Related Information
Accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education
Gain Skills in Dental Assisting
Be part of a team of health professionals. If you’re organized, friendly, and enjoy science, you can earn the certification to begin this rewarding career. You’ll learn using equipment found in dental practices and labs.
Join a fast growing profession! Learn to assist at chairside during operative and specialty procedures, understand x-ray processes, fabricate basic types of impression materials, and identify and use basic types of dental and lab equipment. Review office receptionist duties. Learn CPR, first aid, oral hygiene, and preventive dentistry techniques. Students prepare to take exams for radiographer, CODA, and DANB.
For job outlook and wages for Dental visit www.onetonline.org.
College Credit Options:
- Earn college credit; details at https://transfercredit.ohio.gov.
- Attend an information session.
- High school diploma or HSE (High School Equivalency) HSE Hotline 513-612-5806
- Achieve a WorkKeys® assessment level of (4) or higher in all three sections: Applied Math, Workplace Documents and Graphic Literacy.
- BCI and FBI checks are required prior to enrollment in this program.
- At least age 18 by completion of program.
Ready to Enroll?
- Attend an information session at Scarlet Oaks (a requirement for Full-Time Programs). You will receive information about enrollment, take a tour, discuss the required placement test, and receive general financial aid information. Click here for dates and registration.
- For WorkKeys test information, visit the ACT® website.
- For free WorkKeys practice tests visit the OhioMeansJobs® website.
- For financial aid information click here.
- Call hotline 513.771.8881.
- Contact Marty Lopinto, Career Planning Specialist email@example.com or 513.612.5790.
- Contact Vicki Donohoue, Instructor firstname.lastname@example.org or 513.612.5864.
Gainful Employment Disclosure
Great Oaks Career Campuses has early implemented the Rescission of the Gainful Employment Rule, based on Gainful Employment Electronic Announcement #122 – Early Implementation of the Rescission of the Gainful Employment Rule.