- Program Length
90 hours/18 weeks
Monday and Wednesday
- Program Dates
January 27 through June 3, 2020
- Program Campus Location
Diamond Oaks Career Campus
6375 Harrison Avenue
Cincinnati, Ohio 45247
- Tuition Information
Tuition: $1,950 (Exam and CPR cost not included)
Certification exam– Certified Healthcare Access Associate: $140
- Related Information
This comprehensive 90-hour, 19-week program will prepare students to handle patient encounters, patient customer service and other areas related to intake and the coordination of a patient’s healthcare experience. This program covers important background information on the healthcare profession including: interpersonal skills; patient confidentiality; medical ethics and law; medical terminology; basics of insurance billing and coding; telephone techniques; scheduling appointments and medical records management. Additional key program topics include: customer service; referral/transfer services; resource scheduling; patient check-in; admission; registration; revenue cycle & information systems; statistical reporting; customer satisfaction and retention; leadership and management and other relevant topics.
National Certification: Students who complete this program would be eligible to sit for the National Association of Healthcare Access Management (NAHAM) Certified Healthcare Access Associate (CHAA) national certification exam
- WorkKeys® testing*
- High school diploma or HSE (High School Equivalency)
- 90% in class attendance
- BCI and FBI background check*
*May be additional cost
- Attend an information session
- For WorkKeys® test information, visit the ACT® website.
- Register for ACT’s free WorkKeys online test prep materials.
- For free WorkKeys practice tests visit the OhioMeansJobs website.
- Call hotline 513.771.8881
- Diamond Oaks: Contact Vernocia Johnson, Supervisor email@example.com or Colleen Baldwin, Secretary 513.612.7003 firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Sessions are held at Diamond Oaks Career Campus. All sessions are at 6:00 pm.
January 7, 2020
The Patient Access and Registration Professional program is offered at Great Oaks by Condensed Curriculum International (CCI). Since 1993, CCI has supported schools in communities nationwide with educational programs focused on healthcare and other in-demand disciplines.