Automotive Service Technology
Gain Skills to Diagnose, Troubleshoot, and Repair Automobiles
Do you enjoy a smooth-running vehicle? Learn the skills to diagnose, repair, and maintain cars and trucks using the most up-to-date tools and equipment, and prepare for a career in the automotive industry.
Learn to diagnose and repair in the automotive industry. Gain knowledge of brakes, engine performance, electrical and suspension.
What you will learn: Diagnose and repair, engine performance, transmissions drive trains/axles, suspension and steering, brakes, electrical/electronic systems, heating and air conditioning systems, safety, hand tools, specialty tools and equipment.
For job outlook and wages for Automotive Service Technology visit www.onetonline.org.
Enrollment starts January 2022 for August Classes
Attend an information session (online)
- Fill out an online application on the student portal
- Check back in January for the 2022-2023 application
- View our part-time classes here
- Start your financial aid process
- Successfully achieve a Level 4 on the WorkKeys® Assessments
- Submit all required documents
- All financial aid paperwork and/or payment
- Sign all required documents in the student portal
All students must be 18 years old by the completion of the program and have a high school diploma or HSE (High School Equivalency). HSE hotline: 513.612.5806
Great Oaks Career Campuses is accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education