Automotive Service Technology
Gain Skills to Diagnose, Troubleshoot, and Repair Automobiles
Do you enjoy a smooth-running vehicle? Learn the skills to diagnose, repair, and maintain cars and trucks using the most up-to-date tools and equipment, and prepare for a career in the automotive industry.
Learn to diagnose and repair in the automotive industry. Gain knowledge of brakes, engine performance, electrical and suspension.
What you will learn: Diagnose and repair, engine performance, transmissions drive trains/axles, suspension and steering, brakes, electrical/electronic systems, heating and air conditioning systems, safety, hand tools, specialty tools and equipment.
For job outlook and wages for Automotive Service Technology visit www.onetonline.org.
5 Steps of enrollment:
- Attend an information session
- Fill out an online application on the student portal
- Start your financial aid process
- Successfully achieve a Level 4 on the WorkKeys® Assessments
- Submit all required documents
- Upload HS Diploma, transcript or HSE in the student portal
- All financial aid paperwork and/or payment
- Sign all required documents in the student portal
All students must be 18 years old by the completion of the program and have a high school diploma or HSE (High School Equivalency). HSE hotline: 513.612.5806
Great Oaks Career Campuses is accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (council.org)