Gain Hands-On Skills in Construction
See the results of your work at the end of each day, and build structures that last. Gain a broad range of construction skills that will prepare you for the worksite and give you options for future training if you choose.
Learn carpentry, electrical, and plumbing skills as you earn NCCER credentials. Master a wide range of hand tools and power tools and read blueprints and building plans.
What you will learn: Framing, structural systems, electrical & plumbing systems, interior and exterior finishing work, rough-in and finishing wiring techniques, rough-in and finish plumbing skills, materials and material handling, basic safety, construction math, use of hand and power tools, blueprint reading, skills for residential and commercial settings.
Learn about construction in Ohio! Go to I Build America – Ohio.
Ohio Student Video Master
For job outlook and wages for Construction Technologies visit www.onetonline.org.
Now enrolling for August 2022
- Attend an information session (online)
- Fill out an online application on the student portal
- Start your financial aid process
- Successfully achieve a Level 4 on the WorkKeys® Assessments
- Submit all required documents
- Upload HS Diploma, transcript or HSE in the student portal
- All financial aid paperwork and/or payment
- Sign all required documents in the student portal
All students must be 18 years old by the completion of the program and have a high school diploma or HSE (High School Equivalency). HSE hotline: 513.612.5806
For any questions about the class contact the instructor, Jeff Wendt, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 513.612.5179
Great Oaks Career Campuses is accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education