Electro - Mechanical Maintenance Technology
Gain Skills in Mechanical, Electronic and Electrical Systems
Do you see broken machines as a challenge, a problem to be solved? Consumer electronics and office and manufacturing equipment are sophisticated and complex, and require strong skills and the right touch to make them work smoothly. Learn those skills and be ready for a wide range of careers.
Learn skills to enter and advance in a rewarding, challenging, and well-paying career. Learn electrical and electronic repair and maintenance, and how to use test instrumentation such as digital voltmeters, oscilloscopes and logic probes. Learn to program PLCs and troubleshoot electrical motors and motor control circuitry. In addition, read ladder-logic diagrams and be introduced to pneumatics, hydraulics, and robotics.
What you will learn: AC-DC electricity and electronics, digital electronics and microprocessors, electro-mechanical and pneumatic systems, electric motor and motor control technology, programmable logic controllers (PLCs), robotics fundamentals, electric safety, quality systems.
For job outlook and wages for Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technology visit www.onetonline.org.
Enroll now for August 2022
- Attend an information session (online)
- Fill out an online application on the student portal
- Start your financial aid process
- Successfully achieve a Level 4 on the WorkKeys® Assessments
- Submit all required documents
- Upload HS Diploma, transcript or HSE in the student portal
- All financial aid paperwork and/or payment
- Sign all required documents in the student portal
All students must be 18 years old by the completion of the program and have a high school diploma or HSE (High School Equivalency). HSE hotline: 513.612.5806
Great Oaks Career Campuses is accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education