Heating/Ventilating & Air Conditioning
Gain Skills in Troubleshooting and Repairing HVAC Equipment
Maybe you can’t control the weather, but you can make sure that homes, stores, and offices are kept at the correct temperature, regardless of the weather. Learn how to install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair a wide range of systems. We will help prepare you for an in-demand career in the residential and commercial HVAC field.
Learn to service and install gas, oil, and electric furnaces; boilers; air conditioners; and heat pumps. Prepare for industry-required certification and employment.
What you will learn: Concepts of electricity, concepts of refrigeration, installing and troubleshooting heating systems, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting refrigeration and air conditioning equipment, servicing/repairing refrigeration and air conditioning equipment, servicing and repairing heating systems, EPA Refrigerant Recovery Certification, soldering and brazing, proper use, care and maintenance of tools, fabricate and install duct systems, IAQ -Indoor Air Quality, Employability and entrepreneurship skills.
For job outlook and wages for Heating/Ventilating & Air Conditioning visit http://www.onetonline.org/.
Enrollment starts January 2022 for August Classes
- Attend an information session (online)
- Fill out an online application on the student portal
- Check back in January for the 2022-2023 application
- View our part-time classes here
- Start your financial aid process
- Successfully achieve a Level 4 on the WorkKeys® Assessments
- Submit all required documents
- All financial aid paperwork and/or payment
- Sign all required documents in the student portal
All students must be 18 years old by the completion of the program and have a high school diploma or HSE (High School Equivalency). HSE hotline: 513.612.5806
Great Oaks Career Campuses is accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education