Industrial Diesel Mechanics
Learn All Aspects of Diesel Engine Service and Heavy Duty Truck Repair
When working on an automotive engine just doesn’t seem big enough, consider Industrial Diesel Mechanics. Learn to service and repair buses, trucks, over-the-road trucks, construction equipment, emergency service vehicles, aircraft tuggers and railroad equipment. Add some horsepower to your career.
Learn all aspects of diesel engine service and repair on buses, trucks, over-the-road trucks, construction equipment, emergency service vehicles, aircraft tuggers, and railroad equipment. Assemble, adjust, repair, and maintain hydraulic systems and drive trains, electrical and cooling systems, and steering and suspension systems.
What you will learn: Gas and diesel engines, standard and automatic transmissions, tires and wheels, OSHA standards, hydraulic systems, electrical systems, heating and air conditioning systems, DOT regulations; pre-trip inspections, steering and suspension, air and hydraulic brakes.
For job outlook and wages for Industrial Diesel Mechanics visit www.onetonline.org.
Enrollment starts in January 2022 for August Classes
- Attend an information session (online)
- Fill out an online application on the student portal
- Check back in January for the 2022-2023 application
- View our part-time classes here
- Start your financial aid process
- Successfully achieve a Level 4 on the WorkKeys® Assessments
- Submit all required documents
- All financial aid paperwork and/or payment
- Sign all required documents in the student portal
All students must be 18 years old by the completion of the program and have a high school diploma or HSE (High School Equivalency). HSE hotline: 513.612.5806
Great Oaks Career Campuses is accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education