Program Quick Facts
- Program Length
- Program Dates
- Program Campus Location
- Tuition Information
- Other Costs
- Available Certifications
- Contact Information
Program Campus Location
Join the Ever-Growing Health Care Field with this Short-Term Certification Program
This comprehensive 50 hour EKG Technician certification program prepares students to function as EKG technicians and to take the NHA-Electrocardiograph (EKG) Technician exam and other national certification exams. This course will include important practice and background information on anatomy and physiology of the heart, medical disease processes, medical terminology, medical ethics, legal aspects of patient contact, electrocardiography, and stress testing. Additionally, students will practice with EKG equipment and perform hands-on labs including introduction to the function and proper use of the EKG machine, the normal anatomy of the chest wall for proper lead placement, 12-lead placement, and other clinical practices.
100% in-class attendance is required.
* Please note: This program is not eligible for Pell Grant or Stafford Loans (FAFSA). Please click here to view other types of assistance.
Download the admission packet here!
- BCI and FBI background check*
- WorkKeys® testing* (must achieve a level 4 or higher)
- Copy of high school diploma or HSE
- CPR (offered during class)*
*May be additional cost
Ready to Enroll?
- Watch the information session video or attend an in-person Information Session
- Fill out the application here
- Print admission packet above and complete requirements listed for your program
- Submit completed program requirements to Scarlet Oaks
- Register for class with full payment or funding
- Phone number 513.961.4220
- Contact Colleen Baldwin at firstname.lastname@example.org
The EKG Technician program is offered at Great Oaks by Condensed Curriculum International (CCI). Since 1993, CCI has supported schools in communities nationwide with educational programs focused on healthcare and other in-demand disciplines.