To Register for any Motorcycle Safety Class
Visit the State of Ohio website: www.motorcycle.ohio.gov
Register or Re-schedule a class.
Registration will remain open until 12 seats are filled in each available class.
First Day of Class:
- Bring your valid Temporary Motorcycle Learner's Permit or Motorcycle Endorsement.
- Arrive at least 5 minutes before the class start time, or you may lose your class seat. Note: Unfilled seats at the class start time are given to standby walk-in students.
- Minors: Bring a parent or guardian to sign waiver forms at the start of class.
If you cannot attend the class that you registered for:
- Re-schedule your class by selecting the link above, or call 513.612.7019 to request a change to a later class.
- There are no credits or refunds of the $50 registration fee for this course.