To register for any motorcycle safety class: Go to www.motorcycle.ohio.gov
First Day of Class:
- Bring your valid Temporary Motorcycle Learner's Permit or Motorcycle Endorsement.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before the class start time, or you may lose your class seat. Note: Unfilled seats at the class start time are given to standby walk-in students.
- Minors: Bring a parent or guardian to sign waiver forms at the start of class.
- Provide your own DOT-approved helmet.*
*To help reduce the exposure and spread of COVID-19 Motorcycle Ohio will not be offering loaner helmets for the 2020 riding season. Motorcycle Ohio will reevaluate the loaner helmet program at the end of the 2020 riding season along with the status of the COVID-19 to determine we will be loaning helmets for the 2021 riding season.
If you cannot attend the class that you registered for:
- Re-schedule your class by calling 513.612.5847 to request a change to a later class.
- There are no credits or refunds of the $50 registration fee for this course.