To register for any motorcycle safety class: Go to www.motorcycle.ohio.gov
First Day of Class:
- Bring your valid Temporary Motorcycle Learner's Permit or Motorcycle Endorsement.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before the class start time, or you may lose your class seat. Note: Unfilled seats at the class start time are given to standby walk-in students.
- Minors: Bring a parent or guardian to sign waiver forms at the start of class.
Please note: Helmets are available to borrow during the class. If you choose to bring your own helmet, it must be a 3/4 or full-face helmet.
If you cannot attend the class that you registered for:
- Re-schedule your class by calling 513.612.5847 to request a change to a later class.
- There are no credits or refunds of the $50 registration fee for this course.