To register for any motorcycle safety class: Go to www.motorcycle.ohio.gov
First Day of Class:
- Bring your valid Temporary Motorcycle Learner's Permit or Motorcycle Endorsement.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before the class start time, or you may lose your class seat. Note: Unfilled seats at the class start time are given to standby walk-in students.
- Minors: Bring a parent or guardian to sign waiver forms at the start of class.
Please note: Helmets are available to borrow during the class. If you choose to bring your own helmet, it must be DOT approved.
If you cannot attend the class that you registered for:
- Re-schedule your class by calling 513.612.5847 to request a change to a later class.
- There are no credits or refunds of the $50 registration fee for this course.