The Test Center serves potential students and business and industry and also offers computer-based testing for a variety of test sponsors.
For Incoming Adult Students
All prospective students in full-time programs are required to take an entrance assessment. Students in short-term programs may also be required to take other assessments. These tests are designed to help students prepare to succeed in their program.
All students entering full-time programs, as well as EMT-Basic, Firefighter II (FF I & II), Certified Clinical Medical Assistant, EKG Technician, Health Unit Coordinator, Medical Administrative Assistant, Patient Access Professional, Pharmacy Technician, Phlebotomy Technician, State Tested Nursing Assistant & Patient Care Assistant students are required to take the WorkKeys® Assessments (Applied Math, Workplace Documents and Graphic Literacy), offered at the Scarlet Oaks campus. Schedule test appointment at Scarlet Oaks (513.771.8881). The testing fee ($50) is due when the appointment is scheduled. Valid government issued photo I.D. required to test. No cell phones permitted in testing center.
- For more information about the WorkKeys® test and testing requirements, visit the WorkKeys® page.
- For WorkKeys® test information, visit the ACT website.
- For free WorkKeys® practice tests visit the OhioMeansJobs website.
For Business and Industry
Services for business and industry include assessments for employee selection, promotion, and training. Assessment instruments are delivered via paper/pencil, and computerized testing. The Test Center staff is experienced in working closely with each business to identify the assessment test(s) that measure the skills and expertise needed for success in Great Oaks adult programs and in workplace settings.
Administer Computer-Based Tests for:
- PearsonVue; Certification and licensure exams
- Certiport; Microsoft exams (Microsoft Office Specialist, Microsoft Technology Associate), Adobe exams, AutoDesk exams, QuickBooks exams
- College Board; CLEP exams